[lldb-dev] lldb-mi coding style

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Fri Nov 14 18:53:24 PST 2014

You'll probably want to wait for some input from the Apple people and the
Codeplay people before moving forward with reformatting it. However, if the
decision ends up being to move forward with a reformat, then please do it
using clang-format.  I have already created a clang format configuration
file in the lldb repository that is pretty close to what the LLDB standard
is, and I would like to see us converge toward that.