[lldb-dev] lldb-mi coding style

dawn at burble.org dawn at burble.org
Fri Nov 14 18:30:23 PST 2014

The coding style in lldb-mi doesn't match the rest of lldb.  It's bad
enough that lldb doesn't match the rest of llvm/clang or follow llvm's
developer guidelines, but can we at least be consistant within a single
repository please?

To fix this:
- the original submitters can reformat it, or
- I can submit patches.  I think there may be a maximum size for patches,
    so I may have to do this in several sets of patches.
Any preference?

We are anxious to get this done quickly because we are working on some
other fixes to the lldb-mi code and want to minimize the number of conflicts
we have to sort through, as well as keep "svn blame" meaningful.

Thanks,
-Dawn