[lldb-dev] Xcode builds

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Sun May 4 10:22:21 PDT 2014

Attached is my preprocessed ArchSpec.cpp from llvm/clang/lldb all synched
to TOT from a few moments ago (r207938).  I'm using Xcode Version 5.1
(5B130a).

I'm not seeing it pick up machine.h in the output.  The first time I see
MACHINE_TYPE_* is from llvm/Support/MachO.

Note this file doesn't have any local changes in it.