[lldb-dev] Are the JITLoaderGDB and ProcessElfCore plugins supposed to work on OS X?

Virgile Bello virgile.bello at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 05:35:23 PDT 2014

Concerning builds, I try to always check against cmake and make (Windows +
Linux), but I noticed many of the LLDB build bots are not in very good
shape.
Also, not sure if there is buildbots are testing automake & xcode only, or
if some of them are testing cmake build as well? (even for LLVM?)

If buildbot gets fixed, I would be happy to try to setup a bot for some of
the Windows builds, because they also tend to be easy to break.
However, I am not sure if it will be easy to get a stable Windows VM with
licences (MSVC or MingW windows would be best, but if not possible, maybe
cross compile from Linux MingW -- if it works -- could still be a good
first step).