[lldb-dev] Is anyone using lldb on Windows to debug a _Windows_ application

Paul Osmialowski newchief at king.net.pl
Sat Jun 14 07:12:48 PDT 2014

Hi Eran,

I got the same when I try to debug a _Linux_ application on Linux running
on non-PC CPU. Seems like only 'MacOSX and Linux' on 'i686 and x86_64' are
properly supported. Problem was already described in the
message here: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.debugging.lldb.devel/3530

I'd love to try and extend lldb support to Linux on AArch64, although
cross-compilation comes with its own struggles that I need to deal with
first.

I guess woriking out this kind of support for Windows on PC should not be
hard.