[lldb-dev] test system, when using clang, flags

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Jul 15 08:31:07 PDT 2014

Thanks, Ed.

I think we'll only bother diving into this difference if we find it to be
the cause of a test behavior difference.

Good to know that FreeBSD goes the same way as MacOSX on this since, as you
mentioned Ed, we do tend to have very similar XFAIL correlation between
FreeBSD and Linux even with differences in this flag.

-Todd

Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180