[lldb-dev] intermittent tests - moving to XFAIL rather than skip

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Fri Jul 11 08:24:29 PDT 2014

Oh - I was referring to having flipped intermittent failures (skipped
before) to XFAIL, introducing some probable unexpected passes, which would
then fail the FreeBSD build bot (maybe in the future) until you fiddle with
the buildbot's test run failure condition logic.

So it's a "sorry for the hassle in the future" - in advance ;-)

--
Todd Fiala | Software Engineer | tfiala at google.com | 650-943-3180