[lldb-dev] ProcessWindows plugin (allow Windows process debugging)

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Mon Feb 17 13:13:31 PST 2014

Virgile,

That is great new about the windows branch you have. It would be good to probably stage this as you stated in this order:

1 - submit patches to top of tree lldb for basic things you found that aren't related to windows
2 - submit a patch for windows native debugging

As you said, it will be good to get all of the organization done on your end the way you want it prior to submitting the patches. And you are correct that multi-threading on Linux has long been fixed. As long as you are in sync with the current SVN top of tree (or our read only GIT top of tree), your patches should be easy to submit.

We would love to be able to support native windows debugging in LLDB for GCC and clang produced binaries.

Greg