[lldb-dev] LLDB for Android initiative

Todd Fiala tfiala at google.com
Tue Nov 19 13:05:34 PST 2013

Hey, awesome Andy!

Thanks for the patch and the details.  I'm pretty sure I'll be interested
in trying to at least get the current Android gdbserver working with lldb
if for no other reason than to help decouple the remote platform piece from
any other work that could be done in parallel on the lldb side.  I'm sure
this will be useful info (and maybe code too) to have in that pursuit.
 Very much appreciated!

> The register definition mechanism that Matt referred you to is much
better.

I definitely have a task on my list to look at that.  Glad to hear others
have given the idea a once-over, too.

Sincerely,
Todd Fiala

--