[lldb-dev] breakpoint command

Malea, Daniel daniel.malea at intel.com
Mon Jun 24 16:21:54 PDT 2013

Ah, cool, thanks Ed!

I can confirm those commands (invoked in reverse order) work for me on
Ubuntu 12.10. So it should be possible to do some Makefile-magic with
objcopy to test the split-debug implementation in an automatic fashion.

I had a chance to try Mike's patch (D960) and can confirm that it works as
advertised on binaries that are split with the objcopy approach.

Cheers,
Dan