[lldb-dev] JIT debugging and Windows

Tim Holy tim.holy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:17:18 PST 2013

Hi Andrew,

I've been lurking on this list for months, hoping to see a message like this
one. It really is Christmas :)

Over at the Julia project (http://julialang.org/), we're in need of a good
debugger. Is your project in a public repository? If so, would you be willing
to point to a branch or series of commits that shows how far along you are?

I agree it would be great to see LLDB support this use case.

Best,
--Tim