[lldb-dev] lldb problems on linux

Kal Conley kcconley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 01:59:48 PDT 2013

Hi Andy,
I tried
export PYTHONPATH=`$llvm/build/Debug+Asserts/bin/lldb -P`
but it didn't work for me. If I run `build/bin/lldb -P` it outputs
"build/lib7/site-packages" which doesn't exist.
There is a directory build/lib/python-2.7/site-packages but if I set the
PYTHONPATH to this directory I get the same errors.
I can import lldb; in python successfully though.
Any other ideas?
-Kal