[lldb-dev] lldb problems on linux

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Mon Aug 5 09:30:34 PDT 2013

Hi Kal,

For the second problem, you need to set the PYTHONPATH environment variable.  Try this:

export PYTHONPATH=`$llvm/build/Debug+Asserts/bin/lldb -P`

Regarding the source information, I would start by using the following command within lldb (after you have created the target you want to debug):

target modules dump sections

If you don't see debug sections in that list, then that's the problem.  If you do, try enabling DWARF logging ('log enable dwarf all') and see if anything obvious turns up in the output when you try to set a breakpoint.

-Andy