[lldb-dev] remote to debugserver

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:02:28 PDT 2012

But can't Windows have case-sensitive filesystems? I don't think changing
== blindly is good for this case.
But we have the problem of not knowing what FS we have and if it's
case-sensitive or not.

If we're trying to find existing files, can't we stat() them (or something
equivalent on windows)?

Regards,

  Filipe