[lldb-dev] LLDB on Linux

Gabriel Southern gsouther at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Nov 8 20:36:09 PST 2012

Hi,

At the LLVM meeting today someone mentioned a webpage with status
information about the status on of LLDB on Linux.  Is that website
available on the public internet or is it an Intel internal site?

Also is anyone using LLDB on Linux for to debug code they are working on.
 I tried using it about 6 months ago because I was looking for something
better than gdb for multithreaded code, but LLDB on Linux did not seem
stable enough to be useful at that time.  It sounds like a great project
based on the work done for OS X, and if basic functionality was available
for Linux I suspect a lot of people would try using it.

-Gabriel