[lldb-dev] command script import

Enrico Granata granata.enrico at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:55:04 PDT 2011

Hi all,
hopefully the third time is the charm :)

> The only quibble I have is that you do a bunch of path manipulation by hand here that should be done through FileSpec.

> Also, instead of pulling off the .pyc or .py extension by hand it would be good to add this functionality to FileSpec, since that is also generally useful.

I have modified the implementation following Jim's advice, and now I use FileSpec directly. I have also added a method named GetFilenameExtension() to said class.

> As to the test case, no, it does not belong in the python_api subdirectory.  You can create a
> functionalities/command_script subdir to house the import dir.

It looks like you had already created functionalities/command_script. I have created an import subdirectory there and moved my test case files there.

Thanks for the feedback on this patch.

Sincerely,

- Enrico Granata