[lldb-dev] Notes for building LLDB on Linux

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Mar 22 15:45:28 PDT 2011

I checked in a modified version of your build notes into lldb/www/build.html and included it on the main page just below the Source/Download in the left menu. From now on, please check in any documentation changes or additions you want right into lldb/www and the changes will show up on the web site immediately!

Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Greg Clayton