[lldb-dev] build broken on linux due to ifdef on ConnectionFileDescriptor

Marco Minutoli mminutoli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:25:26 PST 2011

Hello,

today trying to build lldb on Linux I got an error due to some missing
header files caused by an ifdef. In the attachment you should find a
little patch that fix the build problem (this time I hope in the right
way ;) ).

I don't know if mingw has those headers too so I haven't declared the
macro for it in its Config.h.

I was wondering if there is some introductory task I can work on. Do
you have any suggestions?

Best regards,
Marco

--
Marco Minutoli

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x;
y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." --A. Einstein