[lldb-dev] building lldb on linux

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Tue Feb 8 17:20:48 PST 2011

% svn commit
Sending        include/lldb/Host/File.h
Sending        include/lldb/Host/freebsd/Config.h
Sending        include/lldb/Host/linux/Config.h
Sending        include/lldb/Host/macosx/Config.h
Sending        include/lldb/Host/mingw/Config.h
Sending        source/Host/common/File.cpp
Transmitting file data ......
Committed revision 125152.

I pulled the support for the shared and exclusive lock and conditionalized the F_GETPATH support so linux should build again.