[lldb-dev] Remote debugging with lldb

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:05:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

Some more questions. When does the 'm_remote_platform_sp' member in
PlatformDarwin get assigned? It seems to me that the SP's contents will
always be NULL and the remote-macosx platform will never resolve an
executable (in PlatformDarwin::ResolveExecutable). Shouldn't the remote part
of the platform, when m_remote_platform_sp is NULL, resolve the executable
using the --sysroot option?

Regards,

  Filipe