[lldb-dev] Small fixes (2)

Filipe Cabecinhas filcab+lldb-dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:23:28 PDT 2011

Hi,

I sent some small fixes to the list, but I don't know if anyone saw them,
since they got mixed with some questions I had.

One fixes debug code that usually gets ifdeffed out of compilation.
Another one initializes a uint64_t variable that would get the highest
32-bits zeroed out when executing a 32-bit target, resulting in possibly
wrong addresses when disassembling code.
The "get-first-thread-if-no-selected-thread" patch
makes CommandObjectThreadStepWithTypeAndScope::Execute behave like what was
told to be the desired behaviour: If there is no selected thread, the first
thread is selected (
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/lldb-dev/2011-July/000522.html ).

Regards,

  Filipe