[lldb-dev] lldb/trunk/www has been updated

Greg Clayton gclayton at apple.com
Wed Jun 9 19:57:31 PDT 2010

Everyone, please head to the website and make sure the new web page stuff I added looks ok in your browser of choice.

http://lldb.llvm.org/

I am in the process of trying to update the web page with more information for those of you trying to get started. I specifically added a quick overview of the sources for those looking to get a general overview of some of the archtecture. More information will be added as I have time.

http://lldb.llvm.org/architecture.html

Let me know if there are any browswer issues,

Greg Clayton
LLDB Architect