[Lldb-commits] [PATCH] D15593: Enhance "target modules dump line <file>" and use it to fix MI's -symbol-list-lines.

Dawn Perchik via lldb-commits lldb-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 19:07:00 PST 2015

dawn added a comment.

In http://reviews.llvm.org/D15593#313342, @clayborg wrote:

> Dawn, if you don't understand what I asked you to do,

Sorry for late reply - been recovering from minor surgery.  I have a new patch, but I've not yet gone through all of Ilia's additional comments - will probably go ahead and upload anyway just to give you all a glimpse, as I fear there will be a few more rounds before this patch is ready.

> As this already does exactly what you are doing. We will need to modify CompileUnit::ResolveSymbolContext() to accept the "line" argument being zero. It will return an "sc_list" of all matches, inside each symbol context will be the LineEntry that you need.

I didn't do this because I added support for additional options which were supported by 'source list', and needed access to the options during the loop which collects the lines.  I hope you'll agree that this was the right approach after seeing the patch.



More information about the lldb-commits mailing list