[libcxx-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Deprecate email code reviews in favor of Phabricator

Krzysztof Parzyszek via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 5 13:17:59 PDT 2021

The other side to consider is email reliability: how often emails get stuck somewhere along the way (i.e. delayed), how often they end up in the spam filter, etc.  Also, in the thread where the idea for this RFC first came up, I mentioned some of the issues I have with my email client (Outlook).  Outlook is pretty bad when it comes to email threads: some responses are shown together, others show up as separate emails.  With the volume of traffic (especially on the -commits lists) it’s quite easy to overlook some email, which is in practice equivalent to never receiving the email in the first place.

--
Krzysztof Parzyszek  kparzysz at quicinc.com<mailto:kparzysz at quicinc.com>   AI tools development