[libcxx-dev] [pstl] openmp backend implementation progress

Christopher Nelson via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 21 16:56:55 PDT 2021

Hi friends,

I have finished implementing the parallel partial sort algorithm. However,
I am having trouble testing it because the compiler crashes on the code. I
realize my tree is pretty out of date at this point.

I think that I am ready to submit a patch, since the last algorithm I need
to implement is parallel merge. While I am implementing that, I'm sure that
the code needs a thorough review. In order to facilitate that, what is the
best way to go? Should I check out a fresh tree and try to apply my patch
on that, and then submit it?

Should I make a patch of my current changes off the last rebase and submit
that instead?

Please let me know.
Thanks!

-={C}=-