[libcxx-dev] Pre-commit CI with libc++

David Spickett via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Mar 12 07:02:09 PST 2021

Closing the loop on this, all the Arm bots are now running in
pre-commit CI. I have moved over all the existing configs,
exceptions/no-exceptions for Armv7/Armv8/AArch64.

I didn't see a bot owner field so for the time being if you have
issues with them you can email linaro-toolchain at lists.linaro.org or
ping me (@DavidSpickett) or any other Linaro folks on Phabrciator.