[libcxx-dev] Requiring monorepo layout when building libc++ and libc++abi

Louis Dionne via libcxx-dev libcxx-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 11 11:31:35 PDT 2020

+EricWF

> On Mar 11, 2020, at 14:07, Eric Christopher <echristo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Agreed. Let's talk about any code sharing ahead of time though if you wouldn't mind :)

There's a few candidates:
- CMake functions that could be used by both
- the atomic_support.h header copy-pasted into libc++

I think EricWF has a laundry list of technical debt we've accumulated because of this.

Eric (echristo@), is opening a Phab review with those code sharing changes sufficient, or did you mean something additional by "talk about code sharing ahead of time"?

Louis