[flang-dev] [Classic Flang] Pointer/Target alias analysis improvements.

Alban Bridonneau via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 6 06:38:40 PDT 2021

Hi all!,

Thank you for having me yesterday in the bi-weekly call. I really appreciated
the feedback on the alias analysis work.

I have attached a couple of documents so that you can take a look at the work
in your own time. The design document says the same as yesterday’s slides,
with a few more details. The autogenerated examples are a selection of graphs
generated from the LLVM IR, which I used as input test cases during development.

Regards,
Alban