[flang-dev] [ClassicFlang] Upstreaming quad-precision floating-point support

Bryan Chan via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 17 08:01:48 PDT 2021

At the Classic Flang Technical Call last Wednesday, I presented Huawei's
plan to upstream the support for quad-precision floating-point support
(including quad-precision real and complex types) on Linux AArch64.
Attached are the slides for the presentation. We are working on rebasing
and refactoring the commits, and hope to have the first pull request up for
review on GitHub within the next couple of weeks. I am happy to answer any
question the community may have about this plan, and would appreciate
suggestions for improvement.

Thanks,
Bryan