[flang-dev] Binary releases - Flang

Diana Picus via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 12 09:01:41 PDT 2021

Hi Andrzej,

We've been including flang in our AArch64 Linux releases since llvm
11.0.0. Unfortunately, that's not very obvious from the name of the
tarball :)

In any case, adding it to the release is easy, the person building the
release need only pass -flang to test-release.sh. We could also
discuss enabling it by default, and having a -no-flang flag to disable
it for platforms where we don't want to ship it (e.g. armv7).

Cheers,
Diana