[flang-dev] Binary releases - Flang

Andrzej Warzynski via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 12 08:28:20 PDT 2021

Hi All,

Could Flang be included in the future LLVM binary releases? This was
recently brought up in a discussion on Flang + CMake integration [1].
Having regular binary releases would be very helpful for that discussion
and would also help to attract new users to Flang.

Apologies for my ignorance, but I'm not sure how much additional effort
would be required. Or whether there's a better place to discuss this.
I'm hoping that we could piggyback on the existing infrastructure, if
possible. Perhaps there's some other process that Flang should follow
for this?

I'm available to help with any issues on the Flang side.

-Andrzej

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/-/issues/22387#note_983238