[flang-dev] [cfe-dev] LLVM Bugzilla Migration is Complete

Shoaib Meenai via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 11 06:40:40 PST 2021

Thank you for all the work to make this happen!

I apologize if I missed this somewhere, but what's the solution for subscribing to issues created with specific tags? I found https://github.com/marketplace/actions/issue-label-notifier through searching, but that seems to be something that needs to be set up for the repo and not something I set up on my own end.