[flang-dev] Bugzilla migration - GitHub "issues" in LLVM forks

Andrzej Warzynski via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 7 10:25:49 PST 2021

Hi Anton,

Many thanks for all the hard work porting Bugzilla to GitHub issues!

Do you know whether the migration has any effect on forks of
llvm-project? We use f18-llvm-project [1] a lot. Recently, when creating
issues, the following template started appearing auto-magically:
```
# DO NOT FILE AN ISSUE

We are in the process of migrating from bugzilla to github issues please
do not file a new issue as this could disrupt the migration process.

# DO NOT FILE AN ISSUE

```
IIUC, this template was introduced to prevent people from creating
issues in llvm-project, right? Any idea whether it's safe to create new
issues in forks?

If f18-llvm-project needs to be tweaked, than hopefully somebody on
flang-dev (CC'ed) will have the "super powers" to do that for us :-)

Thank you,
-Andrzej

[1] https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18-llvm-project/