[flang-dev] Flang Biweekly Sync - Notes from the May 27, 2020 call

Bryan Chan via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 23 08:51:24 PDT 2020

> Thanks, Bryan. I will set up an environment to attempt to build and run
> tests here.
>
> I have a lot of meetings today and tomorrow morning, so it may take me a
> couple days to get to this. Just so you know that I’m not ignoring you;
> it’s just that Tuesday and Wednesdays are crazy for me.

Thanks for the prompt response, Gary.

I actually revised the branch again based on a suggestion from the AMD folks.
The branch is now based on upstream release/10.x; classic Flang support is
selected with a macro (by running CMake with -DLLVM_ENABLE_CLASSIC_FLANG=on).

I did this in a hurry and the code is a bit different than what we are using
internally. I will run more tests and fix problems as I find them.

Thanks,
Bryan