[flang-dev] Helping out with flang

sameeran joshi via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 6 09:20:54 PDT 2020

Here are more details on 3rd point - Actual development
May be someone on the list might help on the other 2 points.

There could be 4 different areas to work :
1. Fortran language related work(parsing and semantic checks) [1], but
some parts of it could be outdated.
2. There's a fir-dev branch [2] - which does lowering and codegen to
FIR and further lowering to LLVM-IR.
3. There's one more area relating to OpenMP related work [3] (parsing,
semantic, lowering to OpenMP-MLIR dialect, supporting OpenMP-MLIR
dialect in MLIR).
4. New Flang driver [4].

-Sameeran

[1] https://github.com/orgs/flang-compiler/projects