[flang-dev] Helping out with flang

Diana Picus via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 6 05:01:05 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'd like to know what the flang community could use help with. I see
there's activity on many fronts and naturally I don't want to get in
anyone's way. What are some open tasks that I could tackle?

I could help with any of the following:
* Adding more armv8 buildbots if there are any configurations that
still need to be covered
* Making flang more release-friendly (I see there have already been
some efforts, but do let me know if there's anything left to do here.
I'm a release tester for arm/aarch64 so I can easily get in the loop)
* Actual development - Is there a list of open projects here?

Thanks,
Diana

PS: I'm interested in llvm-project/flang, not classic flang, and I
only have access to Linux environments at the moment.