[clangd-dev] Newcomer trying to contribute

Avishay Matayev via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 22 04:59:15 PDT 2019

Hey there,

I apologize if I am not supposed to mail through this list if I am a
newcomer, I've never used mailing lists and I can't find any documentation
about how to use it properly.

Either way, I've started using clangd9 lately after enjoying cquery for a
while, I really like it but the feature I miss the most is the macro
referencing. I tend to work with the linux kernel a lot so the migration to
clangd improved the indexing time incredibly but I still need to find
references to macros many times per work-day.

I glanced a over the source code and I think I can write the feature and
submit it for review, but I am unsure about the overall procedure. Where do
I submit it to? Who looks over it and who accepts it?

I hope I am not making a fool of myself.
Thank you, Avishay.