[clangd-dev] Background Index Location

Sam McCall via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 21 02:32:00 PDT 2019

Hi Nikita,

I don't think we have an option for that. It seems like we should work
something out here, I filed https://github.com/clangd/clangd/issues/184
As a workaround, if you make $PROJECT/.clangd a symlink to some other
directory, clangd will store the index files in that directory. (Tested on
linux, I'd expect this to work on mac, not sure about windows).

Cheers, Sam