[clangd-dev] Background Index Location

Nikita Alekseev via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 21 01:33:39 PDT 2019

Greeting everyone, I've started using Clangd for code completion
recently, and I'm liking it a lot so far in terms of LSP features.
However there are some usability features, one of which is that the
background index is being put in the root of my project. This is
inconvenient and I was wondering if it is possible to change the
location of the index directory. I've looked through available options
and did not find anything, If you could help me out, that would be
great.

Regards,
Nikita Alekseev