[clangd-dev] Cross-referencing Phabricator reviews and Github issues

Sam McCall via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 27 03:38:18 PST 2019

Hi Nate,

What we've been doing recently is just paste the full link to the issue in
the patch description.
You get:
 - a link from phab to the issue (immediately)
 - a link from the issue to the commit (when it lands)

You don't get a link from the issue to the commit while it's under review,
or the issue assigned to the author of the commit, which would be nice to
have.
I don't know any simple way to make that work, and I'm not sure if it'd be
worth the effort. In the medium term I'd expect LLVM to move to github pull
requests, at which point this would just work, I think.