[clangd-dev] Heads-up: change in test directory structure will conflict with your patches

Eric Liu via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 29 23:56:34 PDT 2019

> check-clang-tools no longer runs clangd tests.
I think the assumption with `check-clang-tools` has been that it will run
all tests in clang-tools-extra/. I think it's also a common way to verify
changes in clang/ (e.g. tooling) or shared libraries like clang-tidy do not
break things in extra. If we exclude clangd tests from check-clang-tools,
we might still want to provide an alternative (trivial) way for folks to
verify that their changes (in tooling etc) do not break clangd.
Unfortunately, `check-all` runs all llvm tests and is too slow.