[clangd-dev] VSCode Extension

Doug Schaefer via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 22 09:16:39 PDT 2019

Hey gang,

As I've mentioned earlier, the Eclipse CDT project is pivoting to produce both Eclipse plug-ins and VS Code extensions to support our community. clangd is a core of that strategy.

I was just wondering about the state of the vscode extension hosted in clangd. It appears to be published regularly to the Marketplace. If we are to reuse it in the CDT vscode extension, we'll probably need to make API changes to it to allow us to change configuration a bit. What is the release strategy for it? Where are builds and testing done so we can monitor the health of our changes (i.e. is there a CI machine that builds it?).

Thanks,
Doug