[cfe-users] Clang9 UBSan and GMP

Hans Ã…berg via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 25 15:11:58 PDT 2019

The sources are available at [1]; it is written in C, not C++. I was was hoping that that something like UBSan would shed light on it, but the original question is answered: it changes optimization. The GMP developers say that they have caught some compiler bugs, but that is hard to do and time consuming.

1. https://gmplib.org