[cfe-users] Clang9 UBSan and GMP

David Blaikie via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 25 14:38:12 PDT 2019

It's hard to know if it's the compiler's fault without a test case - due to
the nature of undefined behavior and other things (implementation defined
behavior and unspecified behavior) in C++, that the program behaves as
expected with another compiler or another set of flags doesn't give a
strong indication as to where the problem is (in the code, in one of the
compilers, etc).

- Dave