[cfe-users] segmentation fault 11 when running clang-tidy

Hongping Lim via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 19:29:14 PST 2016

I tried running the command on some other files, and managed to get it
working once, and then it segfaulted again when I ran the same command
right after.

Suppressed 217 warnings (217 in non-user code).
Use -header-filter=.* to display errors from all non-system headers.
hongping at HLim-MBP:~/my/project$ ../build/bin/clang-tidy -checks=* ./MyFile.m
clang-tidy(3670,0x7fff71f9b000) malloc: *** error for object
0x7fcf20000007: pointer being realloc'd was not allocated
Abort trap: 6