[cfe-users] How to enable Initialization Order Fiasco sanitizer from the command line?

Jeffrey Walton via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 02:53:58 PST 2016

Hi Everyone,

We have a C++ library and a test script that grinds though various
configurations. It include various sanitizers. The script is a
security gate, and the self tests must pass for a release.

I want to add the Initialization Order Fiasco sanitizer as a command
line option, and not a envar export. There are some reasons for it,
like a positive confirmation the option exists and explicit invocation
of the checker.

How do I enable Initialization Order Fiasco sanitizer from the command line?

Thanks in advance.