[cfe-users] compilation on solaris

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Tue Mar 19 04:50:40 PDT 2013

Amirhossein Ghamarian wrote:

> I am trying to compile LLVM in Solaris (sparc) and get the following error:
> Does anyone know if it can be compiled on Solaris?

The manual at http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html#other-platforms says:

"clang currently contains some support for PPC and Sparc; however, significant pieces
of code generation are still missing, and they haven't undergone significant testing."

So it doesn't look as if the SPARC support is ready for use.

--
John Dallman