[cfe-users] Use of clang

saber montassar montassar.saber1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 05:52:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

I want to use clang as library  to  parsing  C files. But  i  don't
found  any user guide to follow it. For this reason i send this mail
to  ask you to help me.
In my project i download the source code of clang and  i  just write i
simple file.c to do  a simple printf. but  i include many  header file
 from the clang directory. I do g++ file .c
 but many  error appear.
My questions:
1- what should  i do to  include files from  clang source  code in  my
 file and complie  it with g++?
2- Can i  compile the source code of clang to obtain a librairy  with
gcc compliler if no why ?
2- Can  any bady give me a simple tutorial that explain hwo to use the
source  code of clang in  my  project?
I need your  help please answer me.

My  best Regards