[cfe-dev] R&D Job Posting

Paliotta, John via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 30 04:32:08 PST 2021

Hello,

I lead a research team for Vector Informatik<https://www.vector.com/us/en-us/> that focuses on new strategies for software verification.
Previously I was one of the founders and CTO for the company that created VectorCAST<https://www.vectorcast.com/vc/index.html>,
an automated unit test framework for C and C++ programs.

Our legacy products use the EDG front-end, but for new concept prototyping we've been using Clang.
We've been really pleased with the API and performance, and based on this, we’d like to
add some team members with deeper Clang knowledge.

Professor Adve suggested this mailing list so I thought I’d take a chance …
If anyone is interested in this research area please ping me.

Thanks for reading this far 😊

John

Best regards,

John Paliotta
Director RDS
RDS

Vector Software Inc.
Visitor address: 1351 South County Trail Suite 310 | 02818 East Greenwich | RI USA
Tel.: +1 401 398 7185-101
John.Paliotta at vector.com<mailto:John.Paliotta at vector.com>
www.vector.com<http://www.vector.com/>

Registered Office: Ingersheimer Str. 24 | 70499 Stuttgart
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart | HRB 17317
Managing Directors: Dr. Thomas Beck, Thomas Riegraf