[cfe-dev] Limit clangd ram and processor usage

Deep Majumder via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 9 06:41:47 PST 2021

HI Nathan,
How do I ascertain that I have ptmalloc2 on my system (I am on Ubuntu 20.04
btw).
The file /usr/include/malloc.h is not the same as the file at
https://github.com/emeryberger/Malloc-Implementations/blob/master/allocators/ptmalloc/ptmalloc2/malloc.h
(this is the version of ptmalloc2 I found online).
Warm regards,
Deep